My daughter Stella (5) and I spent a little quality time this evening with the Golden Globes red carpet special on E!. It’s great to get my daughter’s take on the institution of celebrity, since she’s not really interested in it just yet. She was curious about the E! reporter Giuliana Rancic.
“Who’s that lady?”
“She’s an ‘entertainment reporter.’ She gets to walk up to famous people and ask them questions.”
“I’d be good at that.”
“I bet you would, kiddo.”
Here’s the questions that Stella would ask various celebrities.
- To Olivia Munn: “How do you like your mom and dad?“
- To George Clooney: “Where’d you get your suit?”
- To Amy Adams: “Do you like mermaids?“
- To Adele: “Do you have a baby?“
- To Hugh Jackman: “How’s the acting going?”
- To Zooey Deschanel: “What is your necklace made of?“
- To Hayden Panettiere: “Is that a wedding dress?“
- To Kelly Osbourne: “Why do you have purple hair?“